Goodwill works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity, and helping people in need reach their full potential through learning and the power of work. This mission continues to be supported through the items that are donated to our retail stores, which fund programs to help people find and keep jobs and obtain financial stability.
The Voucher Assistance Program is our way of partnering with other nonprofit agencies to meet the needs of individuals and families in the community. The funds are limited, one-time, and the following guidelines apply:
- Vouchers can only be distributed to nonprofit social service organizations (you must include a 501(c)(3) verification letter with application). Vouchers cannot be issued directly to individuals.
- All requests for vouchers must be submitted using the form below or by downloading and printing the form found here.
- All requests must include a description of the circumstances which prompted the need for a voucher.
- Vouchers are only valid at Goodwill of North Central West Virginia stores (for store locations, visit our store page here).
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for the review process, notification, and delivery of the voucher.