As our region continues to grapple with the ongoing effects of Covid-19 on our community, Goodwill continues to support the mission services of our nonprofit partner organizations through vouchers redeemable at Goodwill thrift stores (Give Back Cards). Goodwill is seeking partner organizations to distribute Goodwill Give Back Cards to their participants.
How does the Give Back Program work?
1. Interested 501(c)(3) organizations fill out an online application. Please be sure to attach a copy of your 501(c)(3) letter to your application.
2. After review, selected organizations receive batches of pre-loaded Give Back Cards, each loaded with $25, to be redeemed at any Goodwill thrift store within our service territory.
3. Partners provide cards to their participants in amounts up to $100 per household. Some aggregate client data collection and a mandatory training is required prior to distribution. If you are an existing partner of the Give Back Program and wish to continue, you must submit a new application for this program year.
How to Apply
• May 4, 5:00 p.m.: Application deadline
• May 20: Selected organizations are notified
• June: Virtual training for provider agencies
• Late June: Cards are distributed to agencies
• July 1: Cards are activated remotely and are ready for distribution!
Additional information and guidelines for the Goodwill Give Back Program can be found here.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Goodwill's Welcome Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-632-1706