We appreciate your interest in the Goodwill Give Back Program. Applications for the July 2023 – June 2024 program year will be opening on Monday, April 3rd, 2023. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-499-3526 wth any questions.
To further enhance the impact of our nonprofit partners as our region recovers from Covid-19, Goodwill is continuing to work with nonprofit organizations in Southwestern Pennsylvania through its Give Back Program. This program allows our partners to supply their participants with Goodwill retail vouchers to be redeemed at any Goodwill store within our service territory.
Starting Monday, April 3, 2023, Goodwill is seeking partner organizations to distribute Give Back Cards to their participants for the July 2023 – June 2024 program year.
How does the Give Back Program work?
- Interested 501(c)(3) organizations fill out an online application by 5:00pm on Friday, April 28, 2023. Organizations are required to attach a copy of their 501(c)(3) letter to their application.
- After review, selected organizations receive two installments of Give Back Cards, each pre-loaded with $25, to be redeemed at any Goodwill thrift store within our service territory. Each partner is required to submit basic distribution data every month and attend a mandatory training prior to receiving their award.
- Partners distribute Give Back Cards to their participants in amounts up to $100 per household.
If you are an existing or past partner of the Give Back Program and wish to continue, you must submit a new application for this program year.
If you are an existing partner, we encourage you to apply. Individual vouchers can still be requested through the current process if you do not wish to participate.
How to Apply
- April 28, 5:00 p.m.: Application deadline
- May: Selected organizations are notified via email
- June: Required training for partner organizations (virtual and in-person options available)
- Late June: Partner agencies receive first installment of Give Back Cards
- July 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023: Give Back Cards are remotely activated and distributed by partners
- December: Partner agencies receive second installment of Give Back Cards
- January 1, 2024 – June 30, 2024: Give Back Cards are remotely activated and distributed by partners
Additional information and guidelines for the Goodwill Give Back Program can be found here.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Goodwill’s Welcome Center at email@example.com or 1-877-499-3526